MAHABHARAT STORY

                                                      (WORLD GREATEST EPICS)

As the story progresses towards the point. when the Geeta (Holy book) is recited. I feel short of words. Because no one else can say whatever he is going to say But what makes me sad is that since I can see the future.

 I know that much later in the future. after very many centuries, though Lord Krishna’s words will be compiled into a revered book or won’t follow its preaching. Other insightful words will also meet the same fate. Ethics will decline and people will remember words like duty and action but will forget their true definition Or they will twist their meaning to suit their own selfish purpose And at that time too.
 I’ll probably stand helpless, as a mute spectator. After all, I am time, I cannot interfere, I cannot bless. I cannot curse, If only I had the right to interfere. I’d have restrained the tongue of Ganga’s son, Devavrat And would have prevented him from taking an oath out of his love for his father.






https://gklives.blogspot.com/2020/07/mahabharat-story.html
world largest epics

That oath is responsible for all that is happening today.Arjun used to play in the lap of this very same grandfather in his childhood. He used to seek blessings from the same guru Dronacharya .That Arjun is now going to shoot arrows at the same grandsire and the same guru I can’t see crown prince Duryodhan anywhere.
 He has probably gone southwards with the cows.Then go in that direction
.
Follow him !As you wish Bheeshma, Arjun is going in search of Duryodhan!Then stop him.Bheeshma, none of us can stop him single-handedly,Whose army dares to block the path of sage Drona’s disciple Arjun?


On your guard! Prince, go that way! As you wish On your guard! Take guard against you? It is an insult for me to fight you O son of a charioteer! But what do I do? I have taken a vow to cut off your tongue And I will definitely fulfill it.

Do not use abusive words, arrogant boy! Pick up your Gandiva bow and show me what sage Drona has taught you ,On your guard! Don’t flee, you coward! Don.t flee!This is Arjun.s Gandiva bow!Dushasan!

Panchali, this is for your hair. No,If I kill this evil man how will brother fulfill his oath?
Arjun !Prince, pay your respect to the blood which flows from your wounds. Today, you have attained adulthood. What is this arrow? This was a benumbing arrow. What is the use of rendering them unconscious?

Kill them. - No! If I kill them, their clothes will become impure Prince, will you take the clothes off dead men for princess Uteri’s dolls? That will not befit you.Now go. Get Karna’s pink, Duryodhan’s red and Ashwathama’s clothes.

But,but, do not touch, grandsire’s clothes. My benumbing arrows can’t affect him. Prince, now go. As you wish. Now there is no hurdle in killing them. I have removed their clothes too. There is still a hurdle, Prince. That of our code of conduct. It is not ethical for a warrior to kill unconscious warriors.
 Prince, in the coming eras, warriors like. these unconscious warriors will be rare.I don’t want history to accuse me of killing them. 

After rendering them unconscious with divine weapons. Prince, had I not been worried about you.I would probably not have rendered them unconscious. Hence, let us return to the capital. If the king is back, he will worry about you. Prince, wait. This place belongs to Brihannala.Take your place. After knowing who you are I cannot do that.


O disciple of Drona, let me remain your charioteer. No, Prince. This is not right.If your father finds out that he was served by the Pandavas,he might even die of shock. Prince, you have won this battle! You have won this battle!




When you tell him, that among those who you defeated were warriors like Bheeshma, sage Dronacharya sage Kripacharya, Duryodhan, Ashwathama and Karna.You defeated their army just the way strong winds would blow away clouds and disperse them! Hearing this news, he will feel overjoyed. He will be overjoyed.Prince, please take your place now. Let me take mine.


Go on,As you wish Arjun, shall we go? Yes, but we will have to return in your chariot.We need to place these weapons in that tree As you wish. Will father believe that I defeated the Kuru army? A loving father will believe anything. When people say that I am very powerful. I feel amused. Because I am beyond power and powerlessness. To me, both these words are meaningless. I am the rod of a balance.
The pan represents life And the deeds are the weight measures. I simply keep a watch so that nobody can cheat But, if someone tries to cheat he will also have to bear the consequences. Shakuni, Duryodhan, Karna, Dushasan, and others have tried to cheat until now But who is the loser today?.

Who is lying bare bodied in the battlefield?.And whose flag of victory is fluttering high?.The spies have not yet returned.The prince should not have gone alone. Why did you send him? Didn.t you know who all will come along with the Kuru army? Bheeshma, Dronacharya, Kripacharya,Even Lord Indra cannot challenge any one of them to war And the three of them must have come with this army.


Sire, don.t worry about the crown prince.Please wait for the news of his victory.Brihannala! Will she defeat Bheeshma? Do you think she can defeat Dronacharya and Kripacharya.and Duryodhan?Kank, have you lost your mind?

Sire, Brihannala is not an ordinary human being.That eunuch, that transvestite is not even a complete person.Will that incomplete person protect my son? Extinguish all the lamps of the palace.I am deeply worried about my son.

                                                                                    Part-2       continue……..