MAHABHARAT STORY 


to be continued from part-1.

Congratulations, Sire! Congratulations!I want a gem-studded necklace as a gift! Why are you congratulating me, you fool?What news do you bring? News of my son.s death? Sire, the prince is returning victorious!Victorious!

What are you saying? Sire, what she says must be correct. Brihannala was with the prince after all,Again you speak of Brihannala? How did you get this news? 

Sire, the entire city is celebrating on getting this news.Glory to the king! Did you hear that? The prince has defeated. he has defeated the Kuru army! Sire, Brihannala is the guarantor of victory. Let flags fly high all along the path to the palace. Adorn the idols of gods and goddesses with flower garlands.

Ask the warriors of Matsya, all the members of the royal family,singers and dancers to proceed to welcome the prince,and bring him straight to me.So that I can kiss my victorious son.s forehead.Tell Uttara that she must wait to welcome her dear brother at the entrance of the palace Sairandhri, come with the dice.
https://gklives.blogspot.com/2020/08/mahabhart-story-part-2.html
mahabharat story part-2

As you wish, Sire.I will play the game of dice with Kank until the prince’s arrival. Sire, intoxication and gambling are not compatible,Intoxication ?

 Sire, joy has its own special intoxicating effect .You must be thinking that you can defeat me today. Kank, today I want to play with you in order to lose.Because you didn.t accept any reward for the help you rendered me in the war. My defeat in today’s game of dice will be your reward.

As you wish, Sire. - Sit down, Kank. Kank, I feel elated to think that my son has defeated grandsire Bheeshma’s army. With a charioteer like Brihannala there should be no doubt about victory

 .Audacious Brahmin, are you comparing my son with that eunuch?

Can that eunuch, that impotent person defeat warriors like Bheeshma,Dronacharya, Kripacharya Ashwathama and Karna? Sire, you can’t compare Brihannala to the crown prince. What are you doing? 

Glory to the King! The prince has entered the palace.The princess is welcoming him. Look, make sure that. Arjun does not come here along with the prince.You know he can.t bear to see me bleeding. He will kill the King.

 Go. Go quickly, Yes,Sister Uttara, you should,There are clothes of the Kuru warriors,to adorn the dolls of the princess, as a part of the victory.

Really? - Yes.Brihannala, by saying this you have made me very happy. Thank you;How are you? Sairandhri, how are you? Come, my son. Come’May you live long ! Father, what happened to him? Son, I beat up that crook. You?

I seek forgiveness, on behalf of the king. Prince, I forgave him even before I was hurt. But, if even a drop of my blood had fallen on this land. this kingdom would have ceased to exist. I did not want that, because this land gave me refuge. when I was in need of it.Whenever faith is tattered..it destroys everything.

Sairandhri moves on with firm belief With a firm belief.My respects, O Queen. My respects, Sire.Son, come and sit next to me.I wish to see the glow on your face.Tell me in detail, how did great warriors like grandsire Bheeshma,Dronacharya and Kripacharya look while fleeing from your arrows?

How did you fight Karna who can launch hundreds of arrows at a time ?

Father, I did not win the war.I had fled the battlefield like a coward.Then a divine man placed me on a chariot.He made me his charioteer Sitting on my seat he fought the Kuru army.Father, the arrows that came out of his quiver overwhelmed warriors like Bheeshma, Dronacharya.Kripacharya, Ashwathama and Karna.

Father, this is his victory and not mine. This is the truth.The entire truth.
Where is that brave warrior, son.who protected you and the kingdom?It’s my duty to express gratitude to him.

He vanished soon after the battle ended.Brihannala, I’m very pleased with you.You remained by my son’s side in times of danger.Sire, it was my duty.It’s the crown prince’s humility to say so.Even he has a share in this victory.No doubt that warrior was an expert in warfare.

But without a skilled charioteer, no warrior can be victorious.You must have surely seen him fighting.Who was that warrior?

Father.Father. Father, look, the clothes of the Kuru warriors.This red one belongs to Duryodhan.This blue one belongs to Ashwathama.This pink one belongs to Karna.Uttara, stop this childish play. You’re playing with dolls. It is time for your own marriage now. My daughter is not a burden on me. All the time you keep planning to send her off.


Oh! Don’t you want to get her married? My Lord, a daughter doesn’t belong to her own parents for long. You must never get attached to her so much. Agreed that a daughter doesn’t belong to her own parents for long. But does that mean we must give her away as alms to anyone? 
https://gklives.blogspot.com/2020/08/mahabhart-story-part-2.html
mahabharat story-2

Let a suitable groom be found for her. Dear, let your mother say whatever she wants to. A daughter becomes an adult only when a suitable groom is found for her
.
Sister, you better start counting your days before you have to leave. Greetings! - May you live long! Sit down, Uttara. Ever since the queen spoke about your marriage yesterday. the rosy color has not left your cheeks. I won’t speak to you !Alright, tell me this. - Yes. 

You have lived with Arjun the wielder of the Gandiva bow .You know all the great warriors of India, is it not? That is true. Then tell me, who is fit to be my groom. if there is a groom-selecting ceremony? Someone you like .

O Princess, our kingdom is filled with brave men. Don’t ask who is worthy to be your groom. Ask, whose wife are you worthy to be? All right, who would that be? All those who lost to the prince in the battle. do not qualify to be your groom. Then who does?

According to me, there is only one man who deserves to be your husband. I mean who is worthy of you. Who is that? King Pandu’s grandson, Lord Krishna.s nephew.and Subhadra.s son. Abhimanyu.
Have you seen the son of Subhadra? 

I have seen him, Princess. But at that time he was a child. It has been 13 years since I saw Subhadra’s son.13 years.Greetings.Greetings, Prince.Looks like my sister is very joyful today .Brother!Come, Crown Prince, Sit down. Get rid of this disguise now.
As per elder brother,s orders, we will reveal ourselves only tomorrow. After that we will seek leave from the king. Tomorrow? Why tomorrow? Why not today?